11.06.2013

This Time of Year...




 
It's the time of year when the leaves change color, the clocks go back an hour, and my blog posting goes downhill. 

I do love the change of season and all it brings.  But, since most of my daytime hours are spent at work or entertaining kids, I find it even harder than usual to post all the projects I want to.
So here's a quick recap of the past few weeks. Hopefully I'll get around to more details later.  I recently bought the Recess Raglan sewing pattern by See Kate Sew.  This was my first version which I think came out great.  I haven't gotten around to making more, but it's definitely going to be a go-to pattern.
I volunteered for a fun pumpkin math activity in my daughter's classroom and came home with a bunch of pumpkin seeds.  I tried a new way of roasting them that was enjoyed by all.  Recipe coming soon!
New fleece hats for everyone,
and a new sewing pattern in the works.

Now you're up to date! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment